We’re launching our NEW doctorate course (Ph.D.) as from the registration deadline 29th March 2019.
Alfred Nobel Open Business School Switzerland conducts the doctorate course that covers 6 semesters in a close partnership with Polish state universities. The languages of learning and thesis defending are English and German, and the course involves a 3 days seminar in Poland and 1 seminar during each semester held by ANOBS in Vienna.
The total cost of the 6 semesters doctoral course, assessment and graduation make up 37.000 euros of which the first 30 applicants are granted a 20 percent allowance by ANOBS.
Informative material on our doctoral course and degree
For all those enquirers who have achieved their MSc degrees and are interested in applying for a newly established doctorate course that is valued and approved all over the world, in order to become Doctors of Philosophy (Ph.D.) starting from the registration deadline: 29th March 2019,
Alfred Nobel Open Business School Switzerland implements its doctorate school in cooperation with state universities in Poland.
Entry requirements and the data necessary:
- professional CV
- personal data and copies of personal documents
- a brief description of the MSc degree approved by the government
- (starting from the beginning of the studies)
- copy of the MSc diploma
- description of postgraduate education and a copy of diploma in case there have been any
- work experience ( involving training)
- attendance at conventions ( either a listener or a presenter)
- stipends for academic excellence
- taking part in research projects
- list of publications if there have been any
- a short sketch of the doctoral dissertation (draft on the concept of thesis)
Duration and requirements of the course:
- the doctoral course covers 6 semesters;
- the instructors that support and assess the learner are a Polish teacher and one from a foreign country based on the learner’s choice;
- the languages of learning and thesis defending are English and German
- presentation of the concept of the whole thesis at the beginning of the course during a 3 days seminar held by the cooperating state university in Poland;
- attending one seminar during each semester held by ANOBS in Vienna;
- doctoral assessment has to take place at the cooperating university in Poland - after two – one from ANOBS and one external – assessors have judged the dissertation presented positively;
- languages of defending the thesis viva voce can be chosen from Polish, English and German;
- resolutions are made at the Dean level at the Polish university.
Requirements for the doctoral dissertation:
- name of the dissertation;
- description of the research area of the dissertation;
- what is the dissertation work aimed at (it’s not obligatory to choose the topic and area of the previous MSc thesis, learner may find others for their doctoral thesis.);
- description of fundamental questions (problems) and hypotheses;
- presenting a work plan (structure of the thesis’ construction);
- all time extension obligatory (150 pages );
- in case the thesis is written either in English, German or Hungarian, it has to be translated into Polish for being submitted.
The total cost of the 6 semesters doctoral course, assessment and graduation make up 22.000 EUR.
Methods of payment:
In case of any questions emerging in connection with the doctoral course and obtaining diploma, we are at the service of enquirers and candidates: E-mail.: firstname.lastname@example.org
Program taught in: